Responsibilities of a Volunteer:
• You must be able to attend the conference in-person on May 19, 2017.
• Commit to a total 4 hours volunteering for the conference – either day before or day of the conference.
• Possible assignments include:
- Preparation for the conference
- Assembling swag bags, lanyards, name tags, etc.
- Monitoring sessions to help trouble shoot problems, orient the speaker, and hand out and collect evaluation forms
- Support at the registration desk, checking-in attendees and distributing materials
• Based on the demand-supply, the volunteer coordinator (Jonathan Patrowicz) will assign you specific responsibilities and times.